The same revolutionary COOLIEF* Cooled Radiofrequency is now available to treat the sensory branches of the axillary, suprascapular and lateral pectoral nerves.
Struggling with recurring, chronic shoulder pain can leave patients frustrated and seeking relief. Today, physicians that treat these patients with persistent chronic shoulder pain have limited treatment options outside of invasive surgical procedures and many of these treatment-seeking patients may be unwilling or are not candidates for surgery.
With COOLIEF* Cooled RF, physicians can now recommend axillary, suprascapular and lateral pectoral sensory branch neurotomy to address their patients chronic shoulder pain.
COOLIEF* Shoulder Cooled RF – Technique Training Video
Instructions for Use:
- COOLIEF Cooled Radiofrequency (RF) Kit
- COOLIEF Multi-Cooled Radiofrequency Module
- COOLIEF RF Nitinol Probe and RF Generator Connector Cable
- COOLIEF RF Peristaltic Pump Unit
- COOLIEF RF Probe and RF Generator Connector Cable
- COOLIEF SINERGY Cooled Radiofrequency (RF) Kit
- COOLIEF TRANSDISCAL Cooled Radiofrequency (RF) Y-Connector Cable
- COOLIEF TRANSDISCAL Cooled Radiofrequency (RF) Kit