Avanos Radiofrequency Pain Management systems provide minimally invasive solutions for treatment of chronic spinal pain. Radiofrequency ablation is an effective means of reducing pain in selected patients on the basis of controlled diagnostic blocks.2
COOLIEF* Radiofrequency Generator
The COOLIEF* RF Generator simplifies RF ablation and is designed for intuitive usability. The newly designed 80 Watt RF generator, peristaltic pump and therapy cables enable physicians to perform a full spectrum of RF procedures including Cooled, Standard, Pulsed, TransDiscal and dual Bipolar RF.
With the new COOLIEF* RF Generator, users can experience:
- Intuitive User Interface: Simplified system with touchscreen and custom physician profiles
- Independent Channel Control: Start, stop and adjust on 4 Independent Channels
- Powerful Performance: 80 W Upgradeable Generator
- Multiple Treatment Options: Performs Cooled, Standard and Pulsed RF
Reusable RF Probes
Durable and reusable, standard RF probes come in a variety of lengths and gauges. They are color-coded for easy gauge identification and can be steam-sterilized.
Single-Use RF Probes
Disposable, sterile, single-use probes are available in a variety of lengths and gauges, and feature a connector cable of sufficient length to remain out of the sterile field.
- Available in 18, 20, 21 and 22 gauge diameter
- Available lengths – 50mm, 54mm, 100mm, 145mm, 200mm
- Color-coded for ease of identification, ensuring probes are used with matching size cannula for accurate and precise lesion formation
The RADIOPAQUE* Cannula provides enhanced visualization during positioning, resulting in a targeted treatment. The platinum band at the distal end of the active tip defines the actual lesion location under fluoroscopy.
- Enhanced visualization under fluoroscopy for more accurate positioning
- Smooth transition between the active tip and insulated segment
- Available in several size and tip configurations
- Color coded for quick reference
- Disposable to prevent cross-contamination
Radiofrequency Probe Kits
Pain management probe kits include:
- RF probe
- Protective tube
- Connector cable
- Autoclave case
All components may be stored within the autoclave case for steam sterilization