Backed by nearly 40 years of innovation, the dual-function EZstim* III (model ES500) is our next generation of nerve stimulators and nerve locators to address multiple needs and environments. Tested for Electrosurgery compatibility, it operates as either a full-function nerve locator for peripheral nerve blocks or a neuromuscular block monitor to gauge effects of paralytic agents/drugs during general anesthesia. It can be used in the OR, ICU and PACU. An optional mounting bracket and repair kit also available.
- Intuitive design: clearly labeled buttons and display, requires no pre-programming
- Its large, bright and easy-to-read LCD continuously displays all instrument settings and battery status
- Large control knob to easily adjust amperage
- Auto shut-off to conserve battery life
- Electrosurgery compatible
- IP21 rated
- Audible indicator of open circuit or high-resistance condition
- Detachable function-specific lead sets to guard against inappropriate use of stimulator
Additional features include:
- Cost effective*
- Wide output range up to 80 mA for larger patients
- 2-year replacement warranty
- Built-in protective bumper
*as one device can be used for both neuromuscular monitoring and nerve location
There are inherent risks in all medical devices, please refer to the product labeling for Indications, Cautions, Warnings and Contraindications. For example, failure to follow the product labeling regarding filling, flow rate selection and placement of the pump and/or catheter could directly impact patient safety. Physician is responsible for prescribing and administering medications per instructions provided by the drug manufacturer. Refer to the website for product safety Technical Bulletins. For specific questions regarding the pump or medication prescribed to you, please contact your physician.