AVANOS* Analog Manometer
The AVANOS* Analog Manometer allows a physician to inject fluid into a patient and measure the pressure of the fluid using the manometer.
The AVANOS* Analog Manometer includes a sterile, disposable, single-use, one-piece plastic syringe with a lock lever design that controls the piston, an analog manometer and a connecting tube with a male rotating adapter. An optional 3-way stopcock may also be enclosed for use during the preparation of the device. The manometer measures pressures ranging from vacuum to gauge capacity. The accuracy of the manometer has been determined to be within 5 psi over the range.
- Pressure gauge measures fluid pressures over the range of 0–100 psi and is accurate to +/- 5%
- Syringe has 2cc graduations and is accurate +/- 2cc when filled to 20cc
- Optional 3-Way Stopcock allows filling of syringe with needle attached
- Quick-latch mechanism allows the user to release the latch with one hand for ease of use
- Plunger can be displaced with the thumb or by rotation for more controlled displacement
- Simplifies provocation discography, providing a precise, simple and cost-effective way of interpreting disc pressure without electronics.
The dimensions and properties listed can vary within pre-established specifications. This page was created using the most recent information. In the interest of continuous improvement, the characteristics of the product may change without prior notice.
Kit, Pack, or Tray
Made With DEHP
|Catheter Length (In.)|
|Catheter Length (mm)|
|Cuff Size (mm)|
|Inner Diameter (mm)|
|Inner PVC Catheter (Fr)|
|Outer Diameter (mm)|
|Outer EVA Catheter (Fr)|
|Kit, Pack, or Tray||False|
|Made With DEHP||No|