AVANOS* Curved Sharp RF Cannula
For use with Conventional Radiofrequency (RF) Pain Management System.
The Avanos Medical Radiofrequency Pain Management System is easy to use and provides more application modalities than any other RF system, giving physicians more ways to target patients’ pain. Designed with rich functionality, yet simple to operate, it’s the only system with revolutionary cooled RF capability to treat discogenic, sacroiliac joint, thoracic and lumbar facet pain.
- Platinum band at distal end of active tip defines actual lesion location under fluoroscopy
- Provides enhanced visualization for more accurate positioning
- Sure-grip hub color-coded for quick reference
- Disposable to prevent cross-contamination
- Available in a variety of lengths, gauges and active tip lengths
- Compatible with Avanos Medical and other manufacturers’ radiofrequency probes
The dimensions and properties listed can vary within pre-established specifications. This page was created using the most recent information. In the interest of continuous improvement, the characteristics of the product may change without prior notice.
Kit, Pack, or Tray
Made With DEHP
|Catheter Length (In.)|
|Catheter Length (mm)|
|Cuff Size (mm)|
|Inner Diameter (mm)|
|Inner PVC Catheter (Fr)|
|Outer Diameter (mm)|
|Outer EVA Catheter (Fr)|
|Kit, Pack, or Tray||False|
|Made With DEHP||No|