Announcing QUIKBLOC* Catheter with Improved Ease of Insertion
While faster, most single-shot nerve blocks will fail to reduce pain 24 hours after surgery. Conversely, continuous peripheral nerve blocks (CPNB) with the ON-Q* Pain Relief System can provide opioid free pain relief for up to 5 days after surgery, however can take longer to perform.1
Designed with physician input, the ON-Q* QuikBloc* Over-The-Needle Catheter delivers both the convenience of single-shots and the effectiveness of CPNB therapy in one simple step.
And now, we have improved its ease of insertion by 58%, making it even easier to use.
- Time-Saving – Perform continuous peripheral nerve blocks faster than traditional through-the-needle techniques
- Minimal catheter dislodgement – 30-Times more holding power
- Reduced likelihood of leakage
- Proprietary catheter securement device customizes fit for bonded catheter hub
- Available in non-stimulating and stimulating configurations
Watch the Video
- Carvalho, B., Yun, R.D., Mariano, E. Continuous Versus Single-Injection Peripheral Nerve Blocks: A Prospective Cohort Study Comparing Procedural Time and Estimated Personnel Cost. The Open Anesthesiology Journal, 2015, 9, p1-5.